Terrasport UAB is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand why and how we collect your data and how we use it.
The privacy statement covers the following topics:
how we use your personal data;
what personal information we disclose to third parties;
how long we keep your personal data;
other relevant information regarding the use of personal data;
how to contact us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We manage your access data ("Access Data"). Access data may include your name, email address, and email address. Your e-mail address, telephone number and other details you provide during registration as well as your purchase history. We receive this data directly from you. We process access data for the purpose of administering the Website, providing the Services, securing the Website and the Services provided, and for communication with you. We process this data for the purpose of executing a contract between you and us (or acting upon your request to enter into such a contract) as well as for legitimate interest, namely to properly administer the site and our operations thereon.
We process information relating to the services we provide to you on our website (“transaction data”). Transaction data may include your contact details, your bank account details and transaction details. We process transaction data so that we can sell you the goods, services and accounts you need. We process this data for the purpose of executing a contract between you and us (or acting upon your request to enter into such a contract) as well as for legitimate interest, namely to properly administer the site and our operations thereon.
We handle the information you provide to us in order to receive our communications and newsletters. ("notification data"). We process this data for sending relevant newsletters and newsletters. We process this data with your consent. In addition, in the event that you have already sold goods or services on our site and you do not object to this, we will also process message data on a legitimate interest basis, namely to maintain and improve relationships with existing customers.
We process information relating to any communication you send to us ("communication data"). Communication data may include both the content of the correspondence and the metadata associated with such communication. In the case of correspondence, the site automatically generates metadata related to your communication through the forms on the site. We process your communication data to contact you as well as for accounting purposes. We process this data on the basis of a legitimate interest, namely to ensure the proper administration of the site and our operations, to ensure consistent and good quality consulting practices, and to resolve conflicts between you and our employees.
We may use your personal data under the conditions set out in this notice and in cases where it is necessary to enforce or protect legal requirements, whether through judicial, administrative or other non-judicial procedures. For this reason, we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest in protecting and safeguarding our rights, yours and others' rights.
We may not process your personal data for the specific purposes mentioned above. We can also handle them when necessary to fulfill our legal obligation.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES
We want to gain and maintain your trust, so we will only disclose your personal information when necessary.
We may transfer your personal data to the following categories of third parties that are important to us in order to provide you with our services, as outlined in this notice:
We may pass on your personal data to our insurers and professional advisors for the purposes of risk management, professional advice, or filing, pursuing or defending legal claims;
Financial transactions related to the purchase of goods on the Website may be handled by our payment service providers. We only disclose your financial transaction information to our payment service providers to the extent necessary for the execution of payment transactions, refunds and complaints;
For the purpose of providing specific services, we may transfer your personal data to other service providers, such as website hosting providers, courier services, servers and their maintenance providers, Email and SMS providers. By subcontracting, we take all necessary measures to keep our personal data confidential.
We may not only transfer your personal data in the specific cases outlined below, but also in accordance with our legal obligations.
The third countries referred to in this paragraph may also be established outside the Republic of Lithuania, the European Union or the European Economic Area. When transferring your personal data to such persons, we will take all necessary legal measures to adequately protect your right to privacy. To find out more about the tools mentioned, contact us at Email email@example.com
How long do we keep your personal information
We process your personal data for any purpose or purposes for no longer than is necessary for that specific purpose or purposes. In any way:
access data is stored for a maximum of 5 (five) years from your last account login or your last transaction (whichever is later);
transaction data is stored for a maximum of 10 (ten) years from the date of termination of the provision of services;
message data is stored for a maximum of 5 (five) years from your last account login or your last transaction (whichever is later);
communication data is stored for no longer than 2 (two) years from the end of communication.
In some cases, we do not have the ability to specify in advance the specific periods for which we will protect your personal data. For example, usage data will be kept to the extent necessary for the specific purposes for which it is processed.
Notwithstanding the time limits set forth in this section of the Notice, we have the right to protect your personal data where such retention is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
With your permission, email We will send you marketing communications via email, SMS, to stay informed and to discover and find our products.
You may opt out of marketing communications from firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
You can do this by contacting our customer service center at email@example.com
When you unsubscribe, we will update your profile so that marketing communications are no longer sent to you.
Please note that upgrading all our systems may take several days. Thus, you may continue to receive marketing communications for the duration of your inquiry.
When you opt out of marketing communications, information about the services (such as the latest order information) will continue to be provided.
In this section of the report, we review your rights under data protection law. Some rights cover many aspects, so we only present the basic ones in this report. We recommend that you consult the relevant legislation and guidelines of the supervisory authorities so that you are fully aware of these rights.
You have the following personal data rights:
the right of access to your personal data that we hold;
the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information that we hold (though most of it can be corrected by going to My Account
the right to request that we remove your data;
the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
the right to data portability;
the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority;
the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
If you would like to exercise your rights, file a complaint or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Right of access to personal data. You have the right to obtain confirmation from us or to collect personal data relating to you. When we process your personal data, you have the right of access to the personal data processed, together with certain additional information. This additional information shall include the purposes of the processing of personal data, the categories of personal data and the recipients of the personal data. We will provide you with a copy of your personal data, provided that the rights and freedoms of others are not violated.
2. Right to rectify personal data. You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal data about you and to supplement any incomplete personal data concerning you for the purposes of the processing.
3. In certain cases, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. You can exercise this right when:
personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing the data;
you do not consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the applicable rules of applicable data protection law;
personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes or personal data have been unlawfully processed.
It is true, however, that in certain cases you will not be able to exercise this right because of the exceptions that apply. These exceptions include cases where the processing of personal data is necessary to:
to exercise freedom of expression and information;
comply with our legal obligations;
to assert, enforce, or defend legal claims.
4. In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of data. This right may be exercised in the following cases:
You dispute the accuracy of your personal data;
when personal data is processed illegally but you do not want it deleted;
when personal data are no longer needed for the purpose of processing our data but you request it for the purpose of claiming, enforcing or defending legal requirements;
If you do not consent to them being processed in the public or legitimate interest, until the grounds for your disagreement are examined.
By limiting the processing of personal data on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data, but will not further process it except:
with your consent;
the filing, enforcement and defense of legal claims;
for the protection of the rights of other natural or legal persons or for reasons of overriding public interest.
5. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us for reasons related to your particular situation, but only to the extent that we use the data for our or a third party's legitimate interests. If you do not consent, we will suspend the processing of your personal data unless we can prove that the data are being processed for compelling legitimate reasons, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the purpose of asserting, enforcing or defending legal claims.
6. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you do not agree, we will suspend the processing of your personal data for this purpose.
7. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research or statistical purposes. Unless you agree, we will suspend the processing of your personal data unless it is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.
8. Right to data portability. In cases where the legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
(a) Your consent; or
(b) performance of the contract or action taken at your request prior to the conclusion of the contract;
You have the right to receive your personal data in a systematic, commonly used and computer readable format. However, you will not be able to exercise this right where it may adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
9. If you believe that your personal data are being processed in violation of data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate, whose registered office is at A. Juozapavičiaus str. 6, LT-09310 Vilnius, www.ada.lt or any other supervisory authority in the Member State in which you have your permanent residence, workplace or place of alleged infringement.
10. In cases where the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Revocation of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to revocation.
Children's Personal Data
The services on our website are intended for persons over 18 years of age only. Individual loyalty programs or contest conditions may provide for a different, higher minimum age limit for participants.
If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that we are processing data of persons under the age of this paragraph, we will remove the data of those individuals from our databases.
We may change this notice periodically to reflect how we process your data.
If significant changes are made, we will notify you via the website or other appropriate means of communication such as email. Email us to review these changes before continuing to use our website.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We always want to hear feedback from our customers (especially if you are disappointed or think we could do better).
Feel free to contact us if:
have any questions or feedback about this post;
you want us to stop using your information;
you want to exercise any of your rights mentioned in the notice or file a complaint.
You can contact our Privacy section at. Email email@example.com