Warning: Last items in stock!
- For particularly demanding fast hikers seeking a flexible, lightweight, stable shoe offering good impact absorption, a great fit and waterproofing.
- For everyday use in all weather conditions.
- Upper Synthetic material, elasticized fabric
- Lining Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort footwear
- Outsole Cross Trek, XS Trek Compound
- Midsole EVA-Dynamic Landing Technology
- Footbed Anatomic Ortholite®
- Weight 395 gr
- Fit Medium
TRAIL TECHNOLOGY. HIKING SPIRIT:
- T-Cross is the perfect blend of cutting-edge technologies available on the outdoor market: footwear that offers all the safety and support of a hiking boot, together with the lightness and dynamicity of a trail shoe. A safe, versatile all-in-one shoe, suitable for all types of outdoor activities, from day-hiking to more challenging excursions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- STAB HEEL INSERT - STABILITY AND CONTROL
A special semi-rigid insert for improving heel grip and reducing the risk of twisting the ankle to a minimum.
DYNAMIC LANDING TECH - SUPERIOR CUSHIONING:
- Special compound in the area of the heel of the midsole for providing excellent shock absorption and contributing to a natural gait.
GORE-TEX®® MEMBRANE - WATERPROOFING AND BREATHABILITY:
- In addition to offering long-lasting waterproof protection, GORE-TEX®® membrane allows the feet to breathe, and maintains a comfortable temperature even in the hottest conditions, or during extremely intensive activities.
VIBRAM® OUTSOLE - GRIP IN ANY GROUND CONDITION:
- The result of the partnership with Vibram®, famous for their quality, safety and performance. A sole made with Xtrek compound and designed to maximise grip and stability.
ORTHOLITE® FOOTBED - BEST COMFORT FOOTBED:
- Ortholite® is a highly-breathable open-cell PU foam that keeps the foot fresher. The impact absorption and fit of Ortholite® remain constant over time, consistently offering maximum footwear comfort.
TECNICA ROLLING SYSTEM:
- Tecnica Rolling System is a system comprising three zones, each with different features based on the different areas of the foot and the way they move. Traditionally, shoes are divided into two parts: the rear 1/3 (from the heel to the arch of the foot) and the front 2/3 (from the arch to the tip). Tecnica Rolling System turns these proportions around: the rear part of the shoe accounts for 2/3, ensuring better impact absorption, and earlier and more complete contact with the ground, and providing a more fluid roll without any dispersion of energy, and a continuous grip.
- The forward-transmission of energy is guaranteed by the shoe’s total continuity, achieving maximum rolling in the front area, (1/3 of the shoe) and allowing for greater forward propulsion, while expending less energy, reducing fatigue and improving performance.
CERISM SPORTS SCIENCE LAB:
- Tecnica Rolling System is the fruit of lengthy biomechanical research performed at the CERISM Sports Science Laboratory in Rovereto, one of the most important international research centres specializing in Bioengineering and Hu-man Movement.
The benefits of the TRS system for the performance of outdoor athletes have been proven with hundreds of hours of testing and a series of laboratory analyses simulating various different conditions, showing reduced muscle fatigue, better ground contact and dispersion of pressure on the muscles and joints.
Conceived by the Tecnica Innovation Center with the aim of meeting
athletes’ specific needs for every part of the foot, the Wrap & Free system works in tandem with the fastening system to create a shoe that adapts to all different foot shapes, giving the greatest possible sense of wrapping and freedom.
ONE WRAP ZONE
- The wrap zone comes from architectonic geometrical structure bridge-like, that envelops the foot in the central part, and it is designed to guarantee maximum stability, fastening adjustment and precision in performance.
TWO FREE ZONES:
- The area close to the collar and the one next to the instep, highlight a construction of a de-structured design, light and flexible, intended for maximum
comfort and lightness.
- Vibram® is a world leader in the field of high-perfor-mance rubber soles, famous for their quality, performance, safety, innovation and design. Vibram® is deeply committed to R&D, in order to create soles offering greater protection and safety. Vibram® soles are produced to the most innovative designs, using the best compounds for each specific purpose.
- The new soles are made with three objectives in mind: to guarantee top performance, maximum comfort levels and long-lasting quality. These objectives are achieved thanks to the exacting tests performed both in the laboratory and in the field by the Vibram® Tester Team.
- GORE-TEX®® products are the fruit of extraordinary scientific research that has led to the creation of waterproof, windproof and highly breathable fabrics. These fabrics offer protection and comfort for a vast range of activities and weather conditions.
- In addition to offering long-lasting waterproof protection, GORE-TEX®® allows the feet to breathe, and maintains a comfortable temperature even in the hottest conditions, or during extremely intensive activities.
- Long Term Cushioning: Unlike traditional insoles, the compression set of OrthoLite insoles is less than 5% over time so the cushioning and fit never change inside the shoe, providing maximum comfort every time you put your shoes on. High Level Breathability: OrthoLite’s open-cell PU foam is 95% to 100% breathable, allowing air to circulate in and around the insole, keeping the foot cooler inside the shoe.
- Moisture Management: the unique open-cell structure of OrthoLite insoles cre-ates a moisture management system, helping to move moisture away from the foot to provide a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment. Antimicrobial function: A patented salt-based antimicrobial is added to all OrthoLite foams to fight against the presence of fungus, bacteria and odor.
- The antimicrobial inhibits the buildup of the bacterial fungi associated with the cause of odor. Washable: OrthoLite insoles are machine washable, coming out like new every time while maintaining all of their performance benefits after washing. Lightweight: OrthoLite insoles are lightweight, enhancing the performance of the shoes with airy comfort.